Friday, October 15, 2010

When I grow Up....

I always wanted to be a Marine Biologist when I was little. That was like THE ONLY thing I ever wanted to be. Everything around me had some sort of oceanic theme: my bedroom, school supplies, stuffed animals. EVERYTHING!

It wasn't till middle school till I decided that maayybbee I could be a zoologist instead. I loved big cats and I always wanted to be one of those people that you see on Animal Planet that take care of zoo animals at their house for a few months.

Then in high school I settled on wanting to be an Art Teacher. I really love high school art classes and artists and I wanted to stay in that environment for a long time. I'd have to go to a four year college at least. Then I might have to take a few more years of classes to get a BFA or something. ANND then of course the student teaching (Im dreading that part the most). Hopefully I will end up doing what I love in the future :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally see you being an art teacher and don't fret about the student teaching...just think of the students as equals and they'll respect you and never want you to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would make a very good teacher Molly. Student teaching is definitely not fun, but is totally worth it in the end. I think you should continue to include your obvious love of animals in your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're both going to go to Webster together, then we'll get our degrees and student teach together and then get teaching jobs at the same school! Yes, that's the plan, lol:)

    ...or maybe not exactly like that...

    ReplyDelete