Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh the Thinks you can Think!

Being in the fall Musical this year, i've been spending A LOT of time around show music and i've come to realize that I feel really inspired and creative when I hear show tunes. It's not just with art either; I feel inspired to express my ideas on dancing and acting and such within the musical. I think musicals are so unique and fun, especially this year's musical "Seussical" (which you should ALL come see). The music is so fun and crazy and makes no sense half the time, but I fell so inspired when I hear it. Any show tunes will inspire really. My favorites are "Newsies", "Rent, "Wicked" and "The Wizard of Oz". All of these are unique and inspiring in their own way and hearing them makes me want to go out and just photograph life around me or just sing my heart out. In short, I LOVE musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment