Thursday, January 6, 2011

Last Blog? I Hope So.

Things I wish I would've done:

  1. Not procrastinated
  2. Slept more.
  3. Worked on inspiring myself
  4. Relaxed more. I don'w work well when i'm stressed out
  5. Motivated myself
  6. Opted for a new student teacher (she was no help and left me uninspired).

My Goals are pretty much to do all the things I wish I would've done this semester. And to make more time for myself.

I think the piece i'm most proud of is my self-portrait. It's not real interesting and doesn't have any real art aspects to it like value, depth, etc. It's my favorite because it means something to me. A lot of my art is based on subjects I like, but this one is more personal and meaningful to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Molly. Sleep leads to good health, which leads to energy, which leads to inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete